Reviewed in Australia on 24 November 2014
After reading the first book in the Go Girl Chronicles Rev Girl, I am hooked. I couldn't wait for Jump girl to be released and I was not disappointed.

In Jump girl we meet Ebony, who has had a rough start at life, and after finally finding a stable loving home, it is torn apart by her mothers mysterious death. At least she still has her passion, Horse Jumping.

Living with a gold digging aunt, it isn't surprising that she starts to get rid of Ebony's horses with no horse to ride, Ebony starts getting depressed, everything she loves is getting ripped away from her.

Until one day Ebony finds Monster a fiery horse that has been left neglected and half starved, Ebony brings him back to life and with the both of them Ebony finally has a chance to realise her dreams of jumping for the World Equestrian Games.

Jump girl has everything in it, mystery, murder, moments that will have you heartbroken and in tears and moments that will have you jumping for joy. Even with so many different plot themes they all tie in together perfectly.

All up I would say Jump Girl is another Amazing Edition to The Go Girl Chronicles and add it as a Must Read.

As an Added bonus I love how some characters from Rev Girl were added into this story tying the two together, especially Clover's Sister who I imagined a stuck up snob from Rev Girl but really enjoyed in Jump Girl.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink