TOP 50 REVIEWER
25 September 2018
First up, I’d just like to thank Netgalley and Katie Reus for my advanced copy for which I leave my honest review!

Wow, what an amazing book, it had everything I expect when I read Katie’s work, intense chemistry between the characters, suspenseful situations that one has to fight to get out of and a great plot:)

I’ve been keen to get this story since this series started as it was clear Gage and Nova had an intense attraction and were fighting against the chemistry they knew they’d have if they got together! However, Gage was clearly in denial as he didn’t want to cross the boss/employee relationship with Nova. When Nova’s foster sister and best friend from childhood contacts her, she immediately knows something is wrong and sets out to see her. When Gage discovers what she’s up to and investigates further, he decides to be her backup as he feels quite protective of Nova, even though she can look after herself!

Loved this story and I hope Leighton is next to fall......perhaps with Nova’s bestie Layla?!? Great read, I would definitely recommend anything by this author and this series has been fantastic so far it’s worth a read:)
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink