Reviewed in Australia on 20 March 2019
If you ask anyone that knows me I am an absolute Apple fanboy - I have everything, iPhone, watch, TV, macbook etc etc but I have never bought the airpods as the wired set that come with the phone have never been that comfortable! I did some research and came across the reviews and comments about the Jabra in ear headsets. The fact that they have interchangeable rubber pieces to fit different size ears (I hate to admit this but I think my ears are different sizes .... is this normal?) Anyway back to the review. I have changed the rubbers (choice of 3 sizes come in the box) and they fit sooooo comfortably! It's amazing what a difference the right size connectors/rubber thingies do. Then the sound. WOW. Crystal clear and with the native app the ability to set up different listening modes, noise cancelling or hear-through (with someone nagging in the background, slide the hear-through off and the nagging disappears) it is amazing how you can immerse yourself into the music. Touch a button and Siri or Alexa activates and listens to your command. Volume up, track to the next song and answer/terminate calls. The slick box not only stores and protects but also charges these puppies so they are good to go and go and go - visual LEDs show you the charge in the headsets and what's left in the carry-case too! I have to say - that I have finally realised that everything doesn't have to be Apple and that when it comes to headsets I have a pair of clear winners! Get your hands on a pair!
review image