Reviewed in Australia on 1 January 2020
Annnndd my obsession just got a whole lot bigger for these two sexy guys Royce & Sawyer ... Aimee Nicole Walker delivers another amazing read with Devil’s Hour!
I didn’t want it to end , I was trying to read slowly to absorb all that’s exceptionally wonderful with these two guys but found myself reading faster just to see what happens next.

These two utterly sexy partners continue to light up and just get better and better, more love, more banter and more bad guys to deal with .
You can’t help but fall head over heals with Royce. Once that guy puts everything into something... it’s a beautiful thing to see. His love, devotion and protection of Sawyer made me swoon. Seeing him evolve into a man worthy for his lover gave me chills and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

This Author knows exactly how to write a story that keeps us all on the edge of our seat with excitement, leave us always wanting more. Her storytelling is sublime and her brilliant words come together perfectly to take us on a journey we never want to come back from.

I highly recommend both Ground Zero & Devil’s Hour. Sawyer & Royce are my top 5 all favorite couple . I challenge anyone to read these two books and not fall in love with them
0Comment Report abuse Permalink