Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWER
16 April 2019
Gluttony-Over indulgence and over consumption of food, drink or wealth of items, particularly as a status symbol.

K. Webster dishes up Baxter Samuel Goddard V, aka God, to us on a platter. As in the previous books God is absent in many of the sins process and now we finally get to find out just where he would disappear to and what he was getting up too.
I really fell in love with God. Even though his ego is bigger that heaven, his life that he was living was something entirely different. The look on the outside doesn’t always match the insides. He is a man with many deep seated issues and fights daily with the demands pushing him forward. His sin is very fitting for him on so many levels.
I really enjoys story and I loved seeing just how he evolved.

A few questions/secrets have been revealed and at times I saying “well it’s about time that happened” but as usual more questions have been created. So as usual I’m chomping at the bit for the next book.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink