TOP 500 REVIEWER
23 September 2016
5+ stars!!!
Read on behalf of A Book Lovers Emporium.

I feel like I should be concerned by my love for this story. From the first page I was obsessed! I just couldn't read it quick enough. I should have been horrified by Ashers behaviour... I wasn't, I was turned on. Who am I? I was on the edge of my seat, devouring the words. I cried my eyes out in parts and held my breath, while my heart literally beat out of my chest with fear, at other points. This book is a MUST READ! It's the first one I've read of Alex's but she now has a new fan.

Asher sees Poppy and in that moment has to have her. He knows she will be his wife and goes out of his way to get her.
Poppy has no idea that the mystery man who has been sending her flowers every week for eight months is. He doesn't make a move. Then one day she starts to get text messages from him.
Asher has been watching Poppy obsessively since day one. He gets to a time in his life that he can now pursue her.
No spoilers from me..

The story is just so good, it is fast paced and exciting. It has everything you need in a story to keep you turning the pages.
I urge you to read their story. You won't regret it.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink