TOP 100 REVIEWER
23 September 2018
This is the complete collection including: Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever, Mine Completely.
This is a new to me author and while I wouldn't have picked up the serial of books on Simon and Kara individually, as I really don't like that, I did enjoy the set all together as it just read like a normal full novel with no waiting. It was told in mostly dual POV.
It hooked me from the start with really well developed characters and I just loved Simon straight away, even with his stalker-ish tendencies lol. He had a bit of traumatic event happen when he was a teenager and I wont spoil it here as I really enjoyed finding out what had happened that helped to shape the man he was today, in no way was it predictable for me and I loved that.
Kara was a bit down on her luck but trying so hard to achieve her dreams which was really admirable and I loved that she didn't give up on her studies just because her man was a billionaire!
These two had amazing chemistry together with some smokin' hot scenes and I just loved them together. Some ok secondary characters who I'm sure will get their own books.
Overall, as a complete set, a good start to a series.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink