TOP 100 REVIEWER
16 January 2019
I had a re-read of all the Stage Dive books and had totally forgotten about this additional novella as at the release time I wasn't sure if I'd like it due to it being about Martha, who in my opinion was a nasty piece of work in the other books, so i had put it off and of course had forgotten.
I'm glad I finally remember and got over my reaction to Martha and grabbed it. Was great diving back into the Stage Dive family!!! I really miss them.
Martha I can happily report did some growing up and maturing while she was away, so while she will never be my favourite character, I don't despise her like I thought I would and was happy to see her get her own HEA.
Sam was such a patient man, who's love for Martha stood the test of time...and all her stupid mistakes/choices. He was such a hot but nice guy you were glad that he got his girl in the end.
Loved seeing how all the babies were growing and it was nice to catch up with all the characters, wish we got more from them!!
Overall a nice short addition to the series.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink