7 September 2018
I've used silicon earplugs before and they all give me ear aches because they don't mold well into the shape of the ear and instead they are quite rigid. I like these because they just mold into the shape of your ear. Its quite ticklish at first because you can hear the ear plugs expanding in your ear, but its fine within a minute or less. They are quite comfortable to sleep with because it doesn't get pushed further into your ear (I've found that silicon ones, because they are rigid, can do this). I plan on using them in exam/study situations as well. They are reusable, and can be cleaned. 10 pairs is heaps I reckon, and justifies the price point. It beats having to keep having to buy them so frequently. I do find that when you remove them with nails or push them in with your nails, the nail indent stays for a while. Im not sure if this damages it, but I would recommend being a little conscious about using your fingers instead of your nails.
2 people found this helpful