24 May 2018
I bought this to replace an excellent eye mask I had previously bought from Trendy Swede. I was looking for something that wouldn’t compress my eyes and would give me complete coverage as I’m very sensitive to light. This one is pretty good but it lets in light around the nose which would be easily rectified if the material could be extended down a bit (still with the moulded design to stay close to the nose) Also the label on the Velcro at the back should be on the other end to allow for easy pull off. Haven’t tried the earplugs yet.
UPDATE: I’m impressed with the customer service. I had received an email invite to provide them feedback before posting this review (and then lazily lost the email) Since posting the above review they have been in touch to take into account my recommendations. They have also offered a different style of eye mask with the extended nose coverage free of charge, or a refund. The original eye mask is not so bad that would justify a refund but I may take them up on trying the other style. Good work guys!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink