Reviewed in Australia on 30 August 2020
My son organized this Stormtrooper Helmet for father's day coming [I love Star Wars stuff]. When it arrived he was going to wrap it up and surprise me on the day...who was he kidding. As soon as it arrived he couldn't contain himself [he's 16 by the way] and he had to give it to me straight away. Needless to say we spent the next few hours sitting together building this very detailed helmet. The quality is exceptional [always expected with Lego] and the attention to detail is amazing. We finally finished it [after he piked out towards the end to play his PS4] and it looks amazing. A little smaller than I expected but it's still beautiful. The prefect father's day gift as my teenage son and I managed to spend some quality time together. Love it. Thank you.
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Great father's day present.
By Stephen L on 30 August 2020