Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 100 REVIEWER
19 February 2018
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Stan and Erik’s story is a second chance romance. A year after they had a heated affair at a summer training camp, Erik gets traded to the Railers, He arrives with a new baby and has to face up to his feelings for Stan.

Erik is a good guy but I think Stan is the star of the story. When I was reading his point of view I was hearing his Russian accident in my head and I loved his, at times, unintentionally funny broken English. He is scary on the ice but off the ice Stan is a big teddy bear and is full of love. I adored him and I just melted whenever he was with baby Noah.

I love that this story isn’t full of drama. It is just the journey of Erik and Stan finding their way back to each other. Things don’t always go smoothly but it is a lovely heart-warming story.

Poke Check is another great addition to the Harrisburg Railers series and I hope the authors write many more of these books because they are so wonderful I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of them.

Wicked Reads Review Team
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink