TOP 500 REVIEWER
13 August 2019
This is just what I was looking for! I am in Australia and was looking for a way to not spend thousands buying a new Smart TV but wanted to be able to play Netflix, watch catch up TV and try my new Amazon Prime video subscription. I had a google Chromecast but it wasn't that simple to use as you needed to work it via a smartphone or tablet which is hard when there are a few family members involved!

With the firestick it has a simple remote so anyone in the family can just pick it up and use it.
It works straight out of the box and I was able to set it up really quickly, log into my Netflix account and get watching. All the apps you can use (like 7plus etc.) are there for you to see, if you want to access them you just download the app in one click.

Also of note - I have more data allowance on my phone than my home internet so I have been using it by hotspoting my phone which is awesome! You can set up multiple Wi-Fi connections though so just choose whatever works for you.

I can highly recommend buying this little device for less than $100 (I got it for $59) - has everything you need and more and super easy setup. Really happy and will be buying one for each TV.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink