TOP 100 REVIEWER
3 May 2018
3.5 Stars
This is my first read from Laurelin, and I really loved the sound of the blurb. The book was really captivating at the start. I loved the tension and the fact that there were still all these feelings for one another between them. But once we got to the part that explained why they had broken up in the first place, I kind of lost interest a bit. I mean, the reason to me...I can’t understand why he didn’t tell her before everything happened. You don’t keep people in the dark if you apparently love them. Of course she was mad! I don’t blame her, I would have been mad too. But she didn’t confront him about it! From there the story kind of lost me until near the end.

I thought the main characters were good. Tanner the hot Aussie heartthrob and Jenna the beautiful young model. Lots of sparks could be felt between them and you could feel their connection to one another. While the story was good, I just couldn’t get past what Tanner did, and for me it just fell a little short. I will check out Laurelin’s other work since this was my first read. I received an early copy of this book. Opinions expressed are my own.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink