TOP 50 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 18 February 2020
Okay so WOW just doesn’t seem strong enough to fully express how truly amazing this story is...
I never have expectations when it comes to a book by Denise Grover Swank because she has never written anything I didn’t absolutely love and this book was no different, okay well yes it was it was so much more than I could have ever dreamed of I mean the heroine Darcie omg she is amazing and I seriously can;t wait for more from her and her family this story just has so much potential and I know it’s all part of a co-authored world and seriously if this is just one book in that world I am so excited for all the other stories...
I’m not doing spoilers even though I really want to gush about everything that’s how much this story captured my imagination and just when I thought it couldn’t get any better omg it truly did and the ending wow the descriptive writing omg so seriously you just have to read it for yourself.

If you love a bit of magic, a dash of supernatural, an air of mystery and a cast of amazing characters this book is an absolute must read.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink