2 January 2016
I am so pleased that I found this. This is an amazing achievement. The amount of research is phenomenal and the experience evident in the work put into this book is quite amazing. The author has made the whole book easy to read as well as amusing with examples and tales of disasters averted. If you need an update on something you wish to do, or need some insight into the next type of holiday you plan to take, then this is your book. No need to read the entire book at once. Dip into it as you need to. The author has a wealth of knowledge and experience which cannot fail to impress.and is prepared to share. This is gold. If you are an avid traveller or just thinking of your first trip overseas you need this book. You will learn stuff that will surprise you and also it will explain stuff that has puzzled you. The secrets and insights he shares are worth 10 times the price you may have paid for this book. I travel a lot and I have learned so much that I am recommending this book to all my friends.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink