TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 18 November 2019
Sins of the Sidhe – Briana Michaels - Bargains – Book 4

Oh wow this fourth instalment delivers so many punches to the unsuspecting!

Hold on to your seat, you are in for a wild ride as we delve deeper into the workings of the witches and demons. The machinations that took place to land our poor witch Willow in her current predicament are finally revealed to us and we are shown the effort she and her very protective males go to to get justice. Willow and Xander’s relationship is finally made concrete and unbreakable bonds are formed, not just between Xander and Willow, but also between Xander and Willow’s ever present Sabik (demon protector) Zeke, who has fast endeared himself to this reader! His hard-line, no-nonsense advice to both Willow and Xander wins him my instant approval (I can’t hardly wait for his story a few more books down the track!)

Running alongside Willow and Xander’s storyline is another fascinating coupling. If you guessed the Marcus/Ava connection, you would be on the money! They go back aways. A really long way, like all the way back and the connections between Ava and Willow prove timely to current events! So much more is learned about Ava. I will not say anything more on it, I only encourage you to JUST READ IT!

There is less sexual heat in this fourth book then the previous books in this series, but I don’t think the author could have added anything further. It would have been gratuitous and spoiled an otherwise brilliantly plotted and executed telling!

I am excited to read the next book, which is five, Ignite! I gave this one another four stars!!!
Well done Ms Michaels, well done!
Report abuse Permalink