3 March 2018
I believe if you enjoy fast paced, page turning sci-fi, adventure, action with a few laugh along the way you will either like or passionately love and appreciate this book. The degree of how much you enjoy it will be subject how much you experienced and enjoyed of the 80s youth culture (games, movies, fashion, technology, books, tv, music, etc). The writer is a both an artist and a genius in how he brings this all together to make a fun, thrilling and exciting story loaded that engages the reader on every page AND if you are an 80s geek like me who (all my teens years we’re in the 80s) you may find yourself surprisingly transported back to relive happy and fun memories of that time, even ones that you may have forgotten. Many thanks to this gifted author, I had a smile on my face reading every page. BTW some reviews I read prior to reading this book criticised the writing style - with all due respect I actually found it perfect for the first character represented and the time frame referenced. I think the writing style will connects better for every teenage year you spent in the 80s. Give this book ‘a go’ before you see the movie.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink