17 July 2016
I have been in a reading dry spell lately. So, a fluffy romance was just what I needed.

The Royal We was a perfect choice; I had been eyeing the book on audible for awhile, and I finally decided to give it a try.

I found that the Royal We captured my attention at the beginning of the story and held on until the end. I had a difficult time putting the book down at night. The plot to this book a blatantly obvious parallel to Will and Kate.

The plot to this book is a blatantly obvious parallel to Will and Kate; which, as a Royal Family enthusiast, I found wonderfully charming to read.

The characters were quirky, and appealing to the reader. My only complaint with the characters is that I found Bex's twin to be irritating and narcissistic. However, it was not enough of an issue to ruin the book.

Additionally, I believe that Christine Lakin did an excellent job narrating the story. I would listen to more books narrated by her.

Overall, this was a cute story that didn't have a deep or complex plot; perfect for summer.

I would, without a doubt, recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a fluffy, fairytale romance.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink