Reviewed in Australia on 20 February 2018
"I received this copy from the Author in exchange for an honest review"

I am a BIG fan of Bella Jewel and can never get enough of her books. When this series came out I was so scared I wouldn't like it as much as her other books but I was so wrong. This book was just as addictive as all her other work and once I started I could not put it down (I ended up staying up till 3am finishing it).
Charlie was such a strong powerful woman who has gone through so much and not let it defeat her. I loved her character and there where only a couple of times in the book where I wanted to yell at her because she was being stupid.
Now Koda is another story he pi@#ed me off in this book, he came across selfish and an a@@. I think the only issue I had with the book was such a strong woman should not have fallen for him when he was acting the way he was. It would of been nicer to see a softer side of Koda and then maybe I would of believed Charlie would of fallen in love with him. In saying that that is my opinion and I did not write these characters so I could be very wrong.
Even with saying that I still very much enjoyed the book and I can't wait for the next book in the series. Anyone who loves a good Romance/Erotica/Hot Bikers should read this series. Word of warning if your not into sex scenes then maybe this book is not for you. I ended up giving this book 4 out of 5 stars
0Comment Report abuse Permalink