Reviewed in Australia on 14 August 2017

Fantastic Job E.K. Blair!!!! I absolutely love this story!! Crave: part 1 is a sweet new adult love story with a substantial story line. E.K. isn’t a new author to me, so I’ve been beyond excited for this new one and it was just what I needed. Great story, great characters; so well defined I felt as if I knew them personally. We laughed, cried, struggled together through this journey and I’m so ready for the next one!!!

Kason is a sweet and loveable character that struggles internally with something that is so sad, embarrassing to him and he feels so much shame because of it. My heart broke for him so many times, I could feel him hurting and I hurt with him. I’m impressed with the progress he makes throughout the book as he deals with his condition, not just being honest with Adaline but, with himself as well. I understand the conflict within him as he struggles to come to terms with and figure out how to manage his addiction as well as his concern of how it may affect her. His love for Adaline is so pure and good, truly beautiful.

Adaline, this girl deserves a hug and a medal for strength. She is so innocent at the beginning of this book and has had to grow up so fast not just with Kason but other family situations. I am so proud of her acceptance of his difficult addiction and her willingness to really listen and support him. Her love for him is so strong and true, so intense. I’m hurting for her right now, wondering about the next step in their journey. I'm thinking it's going to be a long road for them and I’m curious to see how she handles her own request for honesty and allowances for help when you need it. She has such a great support group if she will trust and allow them to help.

I can’t wait for book two, I seriously couldn’t sleep last night; it was all I could think about. Thank you E.K. Blair for giving me an amazing story that was full of love and feels, even those that didn’t feel too good. I'm so happy you shared Kason and Adaline’s emotional love story; I’ll be sitting here impatiently waiting for the next one.

A Book Lover’s Emporium