TOP 50 REVIEWER
22 October 2019
I started listening to A Lie For A Lie yesterday, and was completely hooked by the storyline and the fabulous narrators. Halfway through I switched to the ebook - I had reached the really good part of the story (the whole Lie for A Lie part - if you have read it, you know where I was!), and I just HAD to keep going. Unfortunately listening to Audio relaxes me so much at night it sends me to sleep, so ebook to finish was required. (Jason Clarke is one of my fav narrators, so I'm going to finish the audio off today as well - he's too good not to listen to).

Lainey was such a sweet, super smart, adorably awkward character. She meets Rook (RJ) when they are both travelling to Alaska, and he is completely charmed by the above mentioned adorable awkwardness. Bonus that she has no idea at all who he is. When RJ is called away from Alaska for a family emergency, both realise too late they are unable to contact the other. Fast forward to a year later where they run into each other again by chance, and then starts the interesting part of the story which kept me up late reading!

There are a couple of more serious themes in the storyline, but overall it was a very low angst, at times fun to read second chance romance.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink