16 May 2019
I’ve only been using these nursing pads half a week, so can’t say how they go over time, but so far I’m very pleased with them. I’ve used reusables before, but not contoured, and it did annoy me how they would pucker and wrinkle, so I was keen to try contoured ones this time. These are smaller than I expected, and the contoured shape does mean I look a bit pointy, but I’ve found you can push the point in a bit, giving a more rounded outline, which is good. They’re also pretty absorbable, better than my old ones. Obviously they’re not going to be as good as the disposable kind in that department, but as it’s recommended to change your nursing pads after each feed anyway, I don’t see that as a problem. I’m still feeding my baby at night, so can’t say whether they’ll stay leak-proof once he starts sleeping through.
They come beautifully packaged, and the lace design on the back is unique, though not exactly necessary! (Does anyone care what their nursing pads look like?!) Wash bag is good, and there’s room to fit a couple of pairs of knickers or a bra in there too.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink