TOP 100 REVIEWER
25 March 2019
This book lives up to its title. I felt very very good reading it and with its conclusion. I had all the feels - laughing, smirking, sad and elated. It was the full package. I even had some angst over their deadline looming and calling it quits to the practicing for the Kissing Contest. We all know who was going to win! 🔥 🥵 🔥

I was so ready to read more about this couple from their encounter in Best Laid Plans. Everything about the description of Derek was intriguing, especially his dirty mouth! There are so many parts to this book that I was happy with. Derek and Perri are hard working, smart people with demanding jobs that make them both respected in their community. The authenticity of how they first met, ended up as roomies, then their relationship was credible and convincing. I felt like I was one of their gang hanging out and bonding with them. That’s when you know you have completely fallen into a book and I didn’t want to leave. I can NOT wait for Vanessa and Shaw’s story. The tension already has me humming.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink