27 December 2018
I don't have words for how AMAZING this book is.

First of all, I had several "I was not expecting THAT" moments. I LOVE those. Eden certainly threw me some curve balls and it made this book SO exciting, wondering what else I didn't know.

Nextly, this is a romantic suspense in every sense. For as on-the-edge-of-your-seat it is, it's as equally holy-smokes-these-two-have-sizzling-chemistry.

But the best part of all (aside from the flawless storytelling) was the descriptions of everything. I had no trouble seeing in my imagination everything Eden wanted me to. Yes, it was very graphic at times, but it was so brilliantly done!

Though each book has featured a different couple, the underlying story in Decker built off of the story introduced in Hunter. While I don't think it's absolutely necessary to have read Hunter first, you will want to read Hunter. It's just that good :)

I am DYING for the next book, and I think I just might go back and re-read the previous one. I LOVE this series!!!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink