16 July 2016
INTENSE! Irrestibly Harsh! Twisted and Dark! So FRKN GOOD!
Chained concludes the story of Anderson and Kloe  from where Caged so cruelly left us waiting!
DH Sidebottom's terrific detailed writing brings this epic story to life. It is filled with so many cringe worthy moments that I love, it made me wonder what my friends would think of my sanity for loving this series! Oh Well I love it!!
Chained is so unpredictable and nothing is as it seems.  I'll be honest and say it took ALOT of willpower not to foward to the end of the book just to calm my nerves!
Trust me when I tell you this isn't for the faint hearted, your emotions will be all over the place but when you finish reading Chained you will smile for the broken characters that are Anderson and Kloe. Their strength to deal with their demons (however raw and gritty way they handle them) is what makes this amazing story. Another stellar book from DH Sidebottom!!!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink