TOP 500 REVIEWER
19 July 2017
*5 I love these Royals Stars*

Oh man. I am so glad I didn't have to wait for each book in the series to be released. This is one time I'm glad to be behind the bandwagon. I was able to devour all three books in about 4 days. This has to be one of my favourite series in a long time.

I love the Royals. We get back all our favourite characters in this final instalment, with the added surprise of the person from the cliffhanger at the end of Broken Prince. Once again we have all the same antics going on at Astor Prep and between the brothers etc, but the stakes are so much higher in this one (if that was even possible). I won't say why, because you need to have read to the end of Broken Prince, but this one once again has so much going on.

When things get revealed in the last part of the book, I wasn't totally surprised. I had a feeling the person they were looking for was who it actually turned out to be.

I also really liked the way that things started to change at Astor Prep. Again, I won't say why, but when you read it, the little things that happen, you'll see what I mean.

Great characters, great story. This series is a must read!

I really can't wait for Easts book (apparently there will be one about him) *cue fangirl squeals*.

I would love to read books about all the other brothers as well, oh, and Wade and Val. Please Erin Watt, pretty please??
0Comment Report abuse Permalink