15 May 2017
4.5 Stars for Swear!

When I knew we were getting Ford’s book I was so excited. I love this family and I love reading their stories. Ford’s story didn’t disappoint. The Landry men continue to blow me away.

From reading the previous books in this series and seeing Ford appear in those stories I always felt like I knew he had gotten his heart broken and now I know why. Elle is everything that Ford needs in his life.

Elle is a great heroine. She’s story and independent and it’s obvious that she cares deeply about the people she loves. I found her really relatable throughout the story and all these qualities made me fall in love with her.

Just as you can expect, Ford is a great hero like his brothers. He’s cocky but not as cocky as his brothers and he has a heart of gold. He’s a 100% nice guy that is easy to fall in love with. These two are so perfect for each other and it’s obvious throughout the book.

I had a range of emotions while reading this, I was laughing at some points and then crying at others. Adriana Locke has a way of making you feel all the emotions as the characters you’re reading are. She puts you right there in their story making you feel like you’re watching the story unfold before your eyes.

This story was low on the angst but that didn’t take anything away from it. I thought this was a beautiful story about soul mates that needed a second chance at love.

This is one of those books that drew me in so deep. I couldn’t put the book down and before I knew it I was on chapter 23 and sad that I was over halfway through because I just wanted more of these characters. I am so in love with Ford and Elle. Their story captured me.

I highly recommend this story to anyone who loves romance. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series. I’m dying to know the man that has captured Cam’s heart.

*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*
0Comment Report abuse Permalink