Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

6 August 2018
I've had a pair of QuietComfort 25 headphones for a number of years and I wouldn't undertake air travel without them, they are that effective. With the new QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones I've found the noise cancelling to be at least equal to my previous headphones and the audio excellent on the devices that I use. The bonus with this model being the lack of wires which could/would get in the way over the coarse of long 14-15 hr flights and the built in battery eliminating the requirement of replacement batteries. Pairing them to my iPad and Android phone was a breeze using the Bose app and I've never had an issue flicking between movies/music on the ipad and music on the phone. As with the previous pair I've not had any problems wearing them for the duration of long haul flights. The battery life is exceptional and easily covers the long trips. The travel case is slightly smaller than the previous models due to the clever way of folding the cup. Any reduction is welcome for check-in luggage. Just something to consider done the line, be prepared to change the ear cushions once they start looking a bit worse for wear which will obviously vary according to use. Replacement ear cushions are reasonably priced and easy to do (videos available on youtube and from Bose).
15 people found this helpful