TOP 500 REVIEWER
28 August 2018
Holy. Woah! I loved this book! That wasn’t a surprise, but this book... I truly think this is some of Tijan’s best.
Bren is incredible. She’s strong, and brave, and vulnerable. She could be anyone.
Cross is too sweet. I didn’t think anyone could top Mason Kade, but damn he comes close.
I’m not sure if I knew this was a Fallen Crest spin off, but I loved that it was. I loved getting to see the other side of the coin. Crew is different than Fallen Crest. This crew is unapologetic for who they are, and they pull all the punches they need to. It’s straight up and convoluted and it’s great. You know where you stand.
I also loved the first sex scene. I don’t remember Tijan writing a more explicit one, and I loved it.
I truly believe this is some of her best writing, I tabbed the heck out it and have more highlights than I can count. You need this book in your life, you need this crew in your life!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink