TOP 500 REVIEWER
9 March 2017
5+ stars

This book seemed to speak to me. I loved every word and felt Emerson's every worry and frustration. I even ignored my phone so that I could read! The writing is just so realistic that I felt like I was a member of the family, living every event and emotion. I am totally in love with Mateo. He is everything you want in a man and boy does he know how to handle every situation. He is some kind of miracle worker (in and out of the bedroom.) The additional characters are so complementary to the story that they are also my family too; Emerson and Ryan's three kids, Emerson's brother and his wife and her best friend, Poppy all make a great mix.

Emerson and Ryan have been divorced for a couple of years now. They remain a solid unit for their three kids and back each other up. But, the marriage just couldn't hack it. Ryan just wasn't bothered enough to try and fight for their marriage. It has taken Emerson the last couple of years to be ready to let go. A night out with her best friends produced a 'sex bucket list' that Emerson had kept in her purse for a while. This list springs to life when Mateo finds it on her desk at work. These two had been watching each other for quite a while.
Having three kids, an ex-husband and a job is hard work. Factor in a new relationship and watch the drama unfold.

I could read this story forever and not tire of it. It's just so true to life.
I definitely recommend you read this. I am going to look into more books by Prescott Lane because I am a new fan.

A Book Lovers Emoprium.