TOP 500 REVIEWER
14 September 2018
Another great instalment in The Witch's Rebels series.

While we have another mini-storyline within Demon Sworn, we still have the overall story for the fight for balance between Witches, Hunters, and other Supernaturals. Here we have deceit, heart-break, destruction, new alliances, more questions than answers, and love. So much love. There are some steamy scenes in this book, which really help to perk the general gloomy feeling back up.

Again, we have the multiple POVs which help us to see things that happen in the background of the story we otherwise wouldn't get to see. There is growth in Gray's character, as she truly has to fight her way through this tale. We get to see some new sides to our five main guys, with some new emotions being shown.

However, I was left with some massive questions that I cannot for the life of me work out - which means I'm now having to hang on for Blood Cursed. I highly recommend this series to anyone who loves a good dose of supernatural fighting mixed with some RH loving, and just like Gray we'll have you jumping "...into the blazing light. Straight into hell."

**I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author for review consideration.**
0Comment Report abuse Permalink