Reviewed in Australia on 16 January 2019
This book is just what I needed to read. For anyone who has ever struggled with body image, dieting and the conflict between wanting to change your body and also love it... this is a must read. I felt like I had been gently guided onto a path toward embracing myself as I am, without being preached at.

As a new mum myself, I loved Ailsa’s reflections on being a “Perfectly Imperfect” mother. It’s made me feel much less alone on this crazy and beautiful thing we call motherhood.

I couldn’t put this book down. You know that you love a book when you finish and immediately start reading again. Thank you for sharing your journey Ailsa.
5.0 out of 5 stars This book feels like a best friend