TOP 10 REVIEWER
26 April 2017
This is my first book from Natasha Lester, but I can definitely say that it won't be my last.

I am not a big fan of historical romance (not that I don't read any, but am picky with what I do read), however I was swept away along with Leo in Her Mother's Secret.

From the first word to the last, I was taken on an amazing journey. Leo's transformation from small town English girl to New York society fashion/cosmetics icon is sweet, heartbreaking but also full of hope.

I loved Leo's tenacity, the drive to make it in the male-centric world of make up and manufacturing. How she gave them the big middle finger and proved herself.

There were lots of twists and turns, and there were a few things that I thought I knew then BAM ms Lester threw a curve ball at us.

It did take me a little while to pick up and start reading this book (nothing about the book, just time constraints) however once I picked it up, I couldn't stop reading.

Not to go back and read more of her beautiful work
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink