TOP 100 REVIEWER
29 April 2019
Damn was this sooo freaking good, I was hooked right from the prologue until the very last page.
The Rebel of Raleigh High had me hooked, I just had to keep reading to see what would happen next and how everything would play out. I was on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what would happen next and I have got to say somethings I just did not see coming and that made the story all the more interesting.

Silver is 17yrs old and in her final yr at high school, but it is far from fun. She is bullied and ridiculed but she won’t let them hold her back, she holds her head high and won’t allow the popular kids to keep her down.

Alex is the rebel bad boy, who doesn’t really let anyone in. He keeps his mask in place and is kinda an @$$hole to pretty much everyone but Silver, he is protective and possessive of her.

The chemistry and connection between Silver and Alex is pretty much instant and once it gets going it is sooo hot and strong that they won’t allow anyone to come between them.

I am so happy that there will be another book for Alex and Silver, I cannot wait to see what happen next.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink