TOP 500 REVIEWER
26 July 2018
What. Did. I. Just. Read

B.B. Reid you have delivered yet another amazing start to a series. If enemies to lovers is your jam like it is mine then this book is for you.

This book brings on all the teen drama. Gives you a badass heroine and and an even badder hero. You will fall in love with ever and four. Their story will consume you, it will intrigue you.

Four and Ever are unlike any two characters you will ever meet. They are one of a kind. I guarantee the moment you start this book you won't be able to put it down, I couldn't. The only time I would stop reading this book was when I really had to and even then I didn't want to.

Expect the unexpected with this book, this book will have you second guessing what's going to happen, it was full of drama and god was it full of so much angst. This author nailed the angst department. You will fall in love with all the secondary characters and the brotherhood and sisterhood they all have. Expect to be wooed with all the plot twists, they were some juicy stuff going on and it makes you want to know more.

The one thing I loved the most was the continuos battles between them. There is simply not even words to express how much I loved this book. Ever and Four story is to be read.

If you haven't picked up your copy yet then I suggest you do now. It's available on amazon now!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink