Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

1 July 2017
If you suspect you may be an empath, I cannot recommend Dr. Judith Orloff's book highly enough. If you are unsure, there is a short quiz you can take at the author's website. I had no idea what an empath was before reading this book and I was completely at the mercy of other people's emotions. I had zero control over the energies I was taking onboard and I was becoming physically ill. This book is the one thing that stopped the downward spiral and allowed me to turn things around. I went from being a rudderless boat, knocked around by the currents of other people's emotions, to feeling like the captain of my own ship. This new heightened state of empowerment was a direct result of practicing the many protection strategies offered throughout the book. It is often said that 'Life doesn't come with an instruction manual,' but if you happen to be an empath you could certainly argue it does, and it's called 'The Empath's Survival Guide.'
3 people found this helpful