TOP 500 REVIEWER
31 May 2015
Ok. I knew at about 20% in that this one was not going well. I found the writing a little disjointed because I had not read any of the other books in the series (which may have rounded out the storyline a little better) and I really did not like Crystal from the get go.

Wolf was also low on my radar. His issues were not well developed and I really didn't care if he had commitment issues. The story just kept on going around in circles with the dud chasing the chick and the chick running away with a bit of sex in between. He was a dick and she just kept running away from him because she couldn't woman up and because she knew he liked chasing her. So it all felt a bit fake to me.

I also dislike long stories that spend an inordinate amount of time going into details about how to open a door or put toothpaste on a toothbrush. Unnecessary and boring. Which is pretty much how I felt while reading this one. Bored. I wish I would trust my instincts and just quit when my gut tells me I won't like it.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink