TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 7 September 2016
I just adored this wonderful and delicious love story. It was with two that make up this most hilarious and fabulous parts of the book, Roommating. With this fabulous series, A Preston's Mill. Bringing both these two single together to live in the Preston Mill apartment. Written by two of my most favourite authors, Noelle Adams and Samantha Chase. They both bring us together for this sweet love story of bring the two together. I thoroughly enjoyed this most wonderful story.

When Heather Carver finally took her chance to come home to Preston especially after she had been away for seven years in college. She was always so excited to get back to see her Father to work with him in his family business.She then set to live at the Preston Mill with her Dad in one of the spare two room apartment.

When Heathers father intended that she should start working with Christopher Dole, who used to work there too. He was only three years older than her, but he just knew that they would work well together. And just knowing that he would need somewhere to live. The apartment would be perfect for the both.

I just loved this fun most truly romantic story. Watching their relationship grow was so sexy and so full of all their wonderful times together. I truly loved this wonderful story!!

* I recommend this book to everyone!!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink