TOP 100 REVIEWER
19 April 2016
Another book from the Pucked series and again we meet up with my all time favourite's Alex and Violet, whom we were introduced to in the very first book of this series. We come full circle with these two and now they are engaged and trying to plan a wedding.
Well written and the story flowed well, I just felt there was something a little lacking with this book. Violet wasn't quite as funny as usual but still coming out with one liners to make you smile. The trip to the sex shop chapter redeemed her as it was so funny and the two Mum's of Alex and Violet were just hilarious when together and made for entertaining reading.
We get to hear from Sunny and Miller, Randy and Lily, Charlene and Darren along with the two main characters who own this book. We get to find out what they have all been up to since the last little escapade we took with them.
OK now for some moans. I felt the ending was rushed, I didn't like the fact of how it ended really, I feel there is so much more we could have found out about Alex and Violet in the missing two years. They are such a dynamic couple together I don't want to miss a bit of what they experience together and I didn't get satisfaction from the ending I read. I am keeping everything crossed that Ms Hunting will be writing more about these couples as I think there is so much more to tell. Don't get me wrong I love this whole series, it has a sense of humour that I have never read in any other book, it has given me so much pleasure to read - but there has to be more I hope.
Not to be missed because who and why would anyone want to miss any of these books is beyond me. They say they are standalone's but I disagree. I think to get into character mode you need to start at Pucked and read each book as it comes, and only then will you appreciate how much of a masterpiece this series is !!!!!!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink