TOP 500 REVIEWER
15 July 2018
Well after that cliff-hanger of an ending in Becoming Us, I HAD to continue the story and find out what was going on with Finley and what would happen with her and Brody.

What a ride this one was. Amy sure does angst well and I was antsy throughout whole book, waiting for Finley to get her act together. I really got very frustrated at sometimes because I just wanted her to TALK to Brody.

I enjoyed the London aspects of this book, and I highly enjoyed Frank and Leslie and their antics. Some of the other secondary characters were fun too, but those two stole the show for me as Fins friends in this one.

The issues dealt with in this storyline were not ones that I took lightly, and while yes, I did get very frustrated with Fin, I also understood that this was her way of dealing with what she was going through. Not to mention that then some things that happen towards the end, added even more to the heartbreaking times of the book. And if you've read the book, and you know Amy Daws story, you will understand why I kept thinking about her personally, as well as the fictional story itself in this one.

Huge props to Amy for writing this heartfelt and angsty story, another great instalment in the London Lovers series. Oh, and bring on book 3, because helloooooo Leslie and Theo!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink