TOP 50 REVIEWER
19 October 2018
Hush Hush is the first book in a new detective series by Mel Sherratt and I just loved it! Already looking forward to book 2 in April 2019. The characters in this book just work and story had me wanting more from the very beginning. I have not read many books by the author and now I am wondering why. If you like this genre of book then I highly recommend this one.

DS Grace AllendLe returns to her childhood home of Stoke for a fresh start and a promotion. She has suffered a great loss and hopes to start to move on in a new place. She has her work cut out with her new team who are loyal to their previous leader and her secret that she is related to the local crime family, although estranged. When her first case is that of a body in the car park of that families gym she is quickly thrown in the deep end and her loyalties are questioned by all but herself. The bodies keep coming and she is determined not to get sucked in by her so called family.

This book is a very fast read s you will want to keep turning the pages. Plenty of characters to dislike and others to rally behind. This book has it all.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink