#1 REVIEWER
8 April 2019
‘Nobody Does It Better’ than Lauren Blakely... she really is a one click buy/ instant read for me every time. This is a sexy, sweet, delicious, and forbidden best friend's sister romance that was everything I’d hoped for and more. I could hardly put this one down once I got started!

‘Nobody Does It Better’ is the third book in the “Lucky In Love” series. This can be read as a standalone, but I would highly recommend reading ‘Best Laid Plans’ and ‘The Feel Good Factor’ first as they are both fantastic reads. They are also where we are first introduced to Vanessa and Shaw who have been dancing around their attraction to one another for years!! Now they are finally getting their own story, and let me just say, it was so worth the wait!

Vanessa and Shaw were amazing. These two had me laughing, tearing up and constantly smiling... When Shaw realises he is almost out of time with Vanessa, he has to step up his game big time ... go big or go home indeed! I loved the chemistry, the banter and the smoking hot sexy times! The two of them together absolutely burned up the pages.

I truly enjoyed every moment of ‘Nobody Does It Better’ and it was great to catch up with Derek, Perri, Gabe & Arden as well! This must read for any Lauren Blakely fan!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink