TOP 100 REVIEWER
12 October 2018
Oh my goodness. This book!!!! This is my first read from this author and what the heck am I doing only just finding her now? Where have I been, and where have these books been hiding? I now need to go back and read them all! This book is just amazing. The emotions swirling in the writing of this novel are so beautifully written. I could not get enough of Sydney and Jace’s story.

Sydney has not had the best track record with men in the past. Always falling for the ones that will never truely be hers. She has been hurt by love, and doesn’t think she will ever find the one she is meant to be with.
Jace is broken. He has lost his wife in a tragic accident and truly does not know how to go on. His emotions in this book will rip your heart apart. I felt for him. I could only imagine what pain his character was going though.

The writing in this book was flawless. Every word had meaning, every emotion was palpable. I felt this book, the connections, the anger, the heartache, I felt it all while I was reading, and that just makes this book amazing in my eyes. I feared up a little while reading this novel, My heart broke more than a couple of times. I just loved the reactions I had to this book. I was captivated from the very start, the writing pulled me straight in, I could not put it down. I can not wait to see what other books this author has written! I highly recommend reading this book.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink