TOP 50 REVIEWER
28 March 2019
Another hit from this brilliant series of The Elite Seven and this is Sabastian Westbrook aka Envy by one of my favourite authors, I adore her books and she has certainly gone the mile with this little beauty.

Now Sabastian is a hard character to get to like; at least for me he was but I did feel sorry for this young man who was completely obsessed with everything going his way in his life and if it didn't things turned really dark. Sabastian has major problems he needs to deal with, he has everything he wants and yet nothing is enough, he is a really dark character and yet at times comes across a a little boy lost swimming in a big sea, with lots of sharks flapping about not knowing which way to swim before he is eaten alive or drowns. I actually felt sad for him, he's lonely and just wants someone to love him but goes about it all the wrong way.

Lots of angst, twist and turns and some moments when I said to myself " Did he REALLY just do that !!" Yep this book will keep you on the edge of your seat and of course we have the inevitable slight cliffhanger at the end I'm dying to know what will happen to Sabastian Westbrook and the rest of the Elite Seven boys in Greed by Amo Jones, can't wait !!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink