Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

27 July 2017
5 Stars
What's better than having a few hours to yourself and curling up with a good book? I can't think of much at this time, especially when this was such a good book. I read it in one sitting, I wasn't able to put it down.It was great to escape into the lives of Heather and Seth for the morning. I was a bit gutted when I got to the end, as I didn't want to come back to normality.

The characters are great, even Lexie Heather's PA and friend, she's also probably the only person Heather can trust. Lexie is an amazing friend to have, she certainly isn't bothered about telling Heather what she thinks and she is funny, she made me laugh more than once!

I do love the characters, although Heather's snobbery did frustrate me in the beginning. I think it frustrated her; which is why I forgave her quickly. Seth is very lovely and quite controlling when it comes to sex and boy was that hot, it made me fidget in my seat a few times!
The writing flowed perfectly it was so easy to read, get the feel of the characters and what was going on. What are you waiting for? Go and one click this now!
A Book Lover's Emporium.