Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

18 April 2018
"You dragged me out of my bar, shot me, forced me to breathe chemical fumes, took me into the middle of nowhere, drugged me, then tied me to a post in an underground cave. How do you THINK I'm feeling?"

I listened to this as an audiobook.

As the book goes on, you get to see Flynn and Jubilee go from enemies to allies to friends, which I love. You get to watch the relationship between the two change and grow.

My favourite thing about Lee was her sarcasm. She had similar responses to what I might have said myself.

I cried when the explosion went off though. If you've read the book, you'll know why.

For some odd reason, I also pictured McBride as Jai Courteney who plays Eric in the Divergent movie. Couldn't tell you why, but that's how I pictured him. Maybe because they're both jerks and super mean?

"I'm the one who wants to talk to you. She's the one who wants to break your legs. Let's start with the talking."

I like how this book ties in with the first in this series, These Broken Stars, as we see a bit of Tarver and Lilac, and we also hear things from the Whispers.

Amie and Meagan do a wonderful job of writing these books together and can't wait to read the last one!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink