Reviewed in Australia on 8 November 2020
I have been using this watch for little more than 2 weeks now and love everything about this watch. The best thing about this watch is its battery life. It has been more than 2 weeks from first charge and it is still going compare this to my last watch needing recharging almost everyday really impressive.
Also this watch in rose gold(pink) looks amazingly beautiful, and it has been mistaken for big brand expensive watch by my friends and co workers. Ask them how much they think I paid for it and the figure most of them come up is 9-10 times higher what I paid for it.
The display is great too. Responsive to gesture movements ,great colours, simple user interface connects easily to the app, step counter is accurate enough for measuring distance done during run for a watch without GPS. Good range of workout tracking although they could added a few more for people who are doing lot more kind of workouts but for me who mainly do running it is great.
I think it is very good watch for the price you pay for it. I would say best value for money I have used till now.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink