TOP 100 REVIEWER
21 January 2019
4.5 💫💫💫💫

If you are looking for a book that will make you snort, hope that the douchebag comes good and plenty of emotion through out, look no further than is one. Within the first chapter I knew I was going to lose some sleep because I didn’t want to put it down. And I’m happy to feel sluggish today and still have a big smile on my face.

Bennett Fox is a jerk. He knows it, his assistant knows it and Annalise O’Neill is about to find out too. With the merger of their two companies, each will now battle it out to keep their job, and the other will be shipped off to Texas. But Bennett didn’t see Annalise coming, at all. She is the type of woman that brings out the best in all people, especially the Beast, according to Madison’s theory. Lucky for him, Annalise understands you don’t fall in love with a perfect person, but you love them despite their imperfections.

This novel had me feeling mostly happy and very touched by Bennett’s background. There is plenty of banter between these two and they find the ideal balance of work and play. The epilogue was fitting, and it just goes to show you that Bennett was a big softie at heart.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink