TOP 50 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 22 March 2018
Lucy loves working in advertising and being in the city suits her. She grew up as a country girl and when her grandmother calls her and her cousins, asking them to come back home, she reluctantly agrees. Returning to the family farm brings back some difficult memories, but maybe being there will also heal Lucy and make her feel more fulfilled. The last person Lucy expects to meet is her old flame Garth. He's taken over the farm next door and is still single. He'd love to get reacquainted with Lucy, but she isn't there to stay, will this be a good idea?

Garth loves living in a small town and being a farmer suits him. He's happy to be home and discovering that Lucy is there once more puts him in an even better mood. He knows she intends to go back to the city, but maybe he can find a way to make her stay. Their old sparks fly again straight after their first meeting, but will that be enough to convince Lucy to give Garth and countryside living a chance?

Her Outback Cowboy is a sweet romantic story. Lucy is a cheerful girl. She loves bright dresses and I liked her fiery attitude. She fights for what she wants. She's lost a lot and this has made her a little bit extra cautious, but she also makes sure she lives and I admired that about her character. She and Garth are amazing together. They have a special connection on many different levels and I loved reading about their relationship. I couldn't wait to find out if Garth could convince Lucy to choose him and the family farm and this kept me glued to the pages.

Annie Seaton writes about family in a wonderful heartwarming way. I could easily picture Lucy and her cousins. I loved reading about the farm and the animals and enjoyed finding out more about Lucy's history with Garth. Annie Seaton makes her outback setting come to life incredibly well and I could easily picture the beautiful land and its vastness and appeal. I absolutely loved Her Outback Cowboy, it's a fantastic entertaining, cute and charming story.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink